Friday, November 19, 2010

What Are You Thankful For?

I have lots to be thankful for: my health, my "just turned 16" daughter, my patient & kind husband, my sweet home. I can go on and on. Yes, I am truly blessed.

Thanksgiving IS an attitude of gratitude.

Thanksgiving IS turkey, friends, napping, pecan pie, football, old movies, holding hands around a table saying grace. Simple pleasures to be sure; but pleasures I've learned not to be taken for granted.



What are you thankful for?
Here's to a relaxing, enjoyable Thanksgiving.












































































So, what are you waiting for? You'll be the first to hear about new arrivals, special sales, and ? Saturday-you'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Decorate this post with your good taste here: