Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sweet Traditions

Last night after Thomasville's Music & Drama Troupe Christmas production, I am really in the spirit.

My favorite, favorite Christmas movie, White Christmas, was showcased. I watch it every year. One song stays with me year round: "When you are troubled and cannot sleep, count your blessings instead of sheep, and you'll fall asleep counting your blessings...."

Traditions are what make this time of year more special. What are some of your Christmas traditions? What traditions are you creating?
On a funny note, my husband & daugther picked out the tree, put it up & put on the lights-all without me. A comedy in action. But, I'm sorta likin' it--just putting on ornaments was calming & fun. Maybe this is a NEW tradition at our house?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Decorate this post with your good taste here: