Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happiness is....

Happiness is being in my brand new shop. It's bright and cheery; everything feels fresh and new, and with spring around the corner, Joolz is ready to bloom where we are now planted.

An old bicycle loaded down with goodies is part of my new logo. Now picture this. I ride around on my cool bicycle gathering treasures from near and far filling up the shop with the funkiest, boho-inspired stuff to be had.

After you stop laughing, remember this little vision is to inspire the new vision of Joolz.
Just in: pillows -by JolieMarche from Franklin Tennessee. You can purchase them with or without inserts. Love them.
I finally used my Brelli Wednesday during the storm.theBrelli is 100% green, and stronger than most any commercial umbrella you currently own. Chic. Functional. Biodegradable. Very Cool.

sunBrelli coming soon. Sun protection of 99% UVA/UVB. Yep...you read it right, 99%. Be sure to plug into our blog or facebook. Grand Opening celebration is just around the corner!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Decorate this post with your good taste here: